10 Creative Ways to Include Your Pet Into Your Wedding
Today’s post all about incorporating dogs and pets into your Wisconsin wedding celebration comes from Erin Cunningham, Minneapolis Pet Examiner.
We all know how much our four legged companions enhance our lives. They give us unconditional love and don’t ask for anything in return. A simple way to honor your pet and return that love is to include them in one of the most special days of your life. Your Wisconsin wedding.
Here are 10 Creative ways to include your pet into your wedding celebration:
- Have your dog be your ring bearer or “flower pet”
- Use a fish bowl for your centerpiece. You can either use one beta fish or two goldfish to signify your union. Have guests reach under their seat and if they find a ticket they get to take one of the centerpieces home.
- Make your own photo guest book using Kodak or flikr and add in photos of your beloved four-leggeds.
- Feature your pets in some of your wedding photos.
- Put your pet’s photo or paw print on your guest’s place cards.
- If you have a wedding slide show, be sure to add in photos of them!
- Invite your close friends and their pups to a secret spot in between the wedding and reception and take photos with all of you together.
- Attach a charm to your bouquet with either your pet’s picture or name to keep them with you on your special day.
- Include your pet in the photo on your save the date cards or invitations.
- Instead of the typical bride and groom wedding cake topper, get a topper that depicts your canine or feline companion.
Sound Sensations Entertainment offers highly personalized wedding DJ Entertainment for Wisconsin. They also offer Photo booth Rentals, Slide Show creation + projection, venue uplighting, and ceremony sound reinforcement serving all areas of Wisconsin including Green Bay, Appleton, Wausau, Madison, Milwaukee, Wisconsin Dells, Sheboygan, Manitowoc, Fond Du Lac, Ripon, and all other Wisconsin areas.
Posted on 8/31/2016 at 7:00:00 PM