The most important day of your life should be one that’s not only memorable, but one that is uniquely tailored to the two of you, which is why I want to share some unique Wisconsin Wedding Ceremony Ideas with you. With all of the little details to remember that come along with planning a wedding, it’s easy to lose sight of what the day really means; an expression and celebration of your love. For that reason, we suggest to include a few personalized touches to your big day.
Here are just some ideas to get you creative minds flowing:
– Include a “get to know the wedding party” section in your program for an excellent way for guests to learn how everyone in the bridal party is connected or how they actually know one another.
– For guests that have traveled to the wedding from an out of town location, include a handwritten note of thanks on a postcard featuring the city where your wedding is taking place. This gives a simple but personal and heartfelt touch that’s sure to become a treasured keepsake along with photos of the wedding.
– Delicate, embroidered handkerchiefs or colored tissues placed in the rows or aisles where guests will be seated during the ceremony will be a welcome addition for the tears of joy that will be shed.
– A handwritten note to your parents and future in-laws that’s left on their seats prior to the ceremony will have them in tears before the festivities even begin! The short note can be an expression of thanks for all they’ve done for the wedding or simply how you feel about them in general.
– Pick a unique time for your ceremony to begin, such as 3:13, the same exact time he proposed. Or if the date of the proposal was, for example, April 19th, the start time could be 4:19 in honor of the special day that started it all.
– An area set aside just for the kids will be a welcome feature for everyone at the wedding, especially if there are parents in the bridal party. Include puzzles, crayons, paper, coloring books, and various games to keep the little ones busy. If an extra room is available, consider adding a television with videos and hiring a few teenage family members who will supervise the room in exchange for some extra spending money.
–Record your voices into your candle lighting song, or sand ceremony song. This could be your feelings for each other, or a thank you message to your guests, or your Love Story.
Is your ceremony taking place outside? Are you looking for ceremony sound reinforcement? We have ceremony packages available to take care of the sound for your wedding ceremony, give us a call today to learn more about this option.
Please remember, in addition to great entertainment, Sound Sensations Entertainment also offers custom slide shows, photo booth options, venue accent and uplighting, custom monograms, custom recording options. Give our office a call, 920-420-5929.
Posted on 7/11/2016 at 7:00:00 PM