- mind Helvetica, sick sans-serif; overflow: hidden; zoom: 1; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #DDDDDD; border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px;”>
Wedding Reception Song Ideas
Your wedding celebration is a once-in-a-lifetime event. We will listen to you, sickness and you have as much control over the music as you would like. We encourage requests, as well as adhering to your do not playlist. Are you looking for a particular song? Every reception we do is totally customized and personalized for you. Our music library spans more than 7 decades, with more than 72,000 songs. Our music is updated monthly with all of the new hits.
Whether you are looking for a first dance, father/daughter dance or other feature dance, you can find it here.
Reception Song Ideas:
- Father/Daughter Dance Ideas Mother/Son Dance Ideas
- Grand March Song Ideas Bridal Party Song Ideas
- Cake Cutting Song Ideas Bouquet Toss Song Ideas
- Garter Toss Song Ideas First Dance Song Ideas
- Parents Dance Ideas Bride/Brother Song Ideas
- Top Old School/90’s Songs
Unfortunately, there’s only one of me and only so many weeks in a year, so reach out to me soon so we can talk about your special day and discuss your vision. Call, Text or Email me at (920) 420-5929. No matter which way you choose to get in touch, I look forward to getting better acquainted and to discussing the limitless creative possibilities that will make yours an unforgettably fun wedding celebration!
2017 & 2018 Dates are Filling Up Quickly!
You can browse our entire music library using the tool below: